Anyone ever do a colon cleanse?

Dh is interested, I read a little on it, should clean you out, increase energy, increases absorbtion of nutrients from foods and we may even lose a few pounds. Anyone try this? What was your result and which product did you use?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 1:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Health

• Your colon cleanses itself naturally. You don't need that mumbo-jumbo. Like Acai berry pills. Eat enough fiber and drink enough water. There, your cleansed.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Only when I needed to have a colonoscopy, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• some people believe in it another way of purrefing is a drink of lemon water with cayane pepper and some natural maple syrup it is gentle and can be consummed for a day with no other food then used like maintanence my hubby says he gets extra energy
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i used the 30 day SMART CLEANSE yes its very smart to do it, i lost 7 pounds and felt that i digest my food faster, and of course more nutrients are absorbed,
    it is also good to take a pill for parasites, obtained a a whole foods store
    every one has parasites, so thats why its smart to do that, doctors dont screen for all species,
    try the cleanse all thumbs up!!
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 1:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I did Dr. Natura cleans it was interesting...I would recommend it. I didn't get anything out like the pics on the website but I did get alot out. You have to drink a ton of water which we need to do anyway, but that was the only inconvient thing about it. i didn't get cramps or have to run to the bathroom, but when I went it was productive. TMI I know..but u asked!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• not colon cleansing but nutritional cleansing. it is GREAT. I saw/felt such great results I started selling it. I recommend it to everyone. I am so grateful I found this product. you can check out my website www.getmecleansed.com
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My hubby has been annoying me with this! He keeps watching the infomercial and saying he wants to buy it...I'm very skeptical...Let me know if it works of you do it...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2009