not quite sure what to think

So i cant remember last time i had sex lol especially without a condom but anyway. My period was due sunday the 22nd of march and its the 25th and its still not here. I know iknow i need to test and i will next time i pee but i wanted some opinions first. I had my wisdom teeth out on monday the 23rd and a friend of mine said the trauma that caused on my body could make my period all weird anyone agree???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, first, don't test the next time you pee. Test in the morning, and wait until you are a week late. You need to let the hormones (if there are any) build up so that they can be detected on the test (and the mornings first urine is best for that)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Could be. Also could be if they put you on any meds for your pain. That can mess with your system sometimes too.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i would say the same as the 1st answer...wait and use ur 1st urine of the day...
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009