Did you ever notice...

On Little Einsteins, that the African American kid sits in the back of the rocket ship. Seems a little un-pc of Nickeloden.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• actually it's disney who owns it... and they are certainly not known for being the most pc of companies. i actually avoid disney whenever i can because of their awful lack of color and strong women... even though they try lately with the "one asian, one african american, one redhead with glasses and one blonde" formula, BUT i do have to say that overall little einsteins is the most fun AND educational show out there and my son adores it and learns ALOT in terms of art and classical music and geography, so i let it go... just this once :) it is a great show despite disney having a hand in it
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 1:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• huh
    Anonymous

• Sounds like someone is just looking for something to bitch about.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I thought that Disney had alot of Strong women in their movies? And No I have not noticed that.
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 1:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009