C'mon, what was the worst...

and/or funniest thing your kids ever did? Spills, destruction, language, bring it on!

When my DD was 2 1/2 she decided to get herself a drink. I had just made a gallon of grape koolaid. I ended up mopping an occean of purple for an hour. But I was laughing while I did it. At least there was enough left in the bottle for me to pour her a cup. LOL

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Ok so, my daughter was 4 years old , my husband and I were watching a Austin Powers movie, somewhere in the movie they said something about a penis enlarger pump, anyway we were going out of town the next day, and when we got to our destination, we decided to go to walmart and get some snacks for the kids. My husband had been looking for a pool cover for our pool and we had not been able to find one , so he said im going to look for the pool cover, I was in the next isle he took my daughter and all I could hear was DADDDDDDDD that looks like a penis larger pump!!! Oh my G I was so embarresed for him, he brought her back beat red and said the lady next to him gave him a look like he never saw before, It was a vaccuum hose for pools lmao, to this day that story makes me laugh anytime we are looking for pool stuff. Too funny
    Susan
    goochie

Answer by goochie at 5:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Mine isn't here yet, but a friend of mine and her 4 year old son were in the car on the way home from somewhere and she told him "ok, when we get home, go upstairs, put on your pajamas and brush your teeth for bed" and he goes "f*@$ no". We both almost lost it. Of course she had to disipline him for it, but it was so hard cause we both wanted to laugh so bad! She had to hide her face while she was talking to him. She blames dad. LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• When my son was 3, he was in the back seat of our car. My Dh and I were in the front and the car wouldn't start. From the back seat you hear my little guy say "Oh shit!" It was hilarious. But, we tried not to make a big deal out of it, because we didn't want him to repeat it.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I recently went to visit my family with my 3 year old. We were out with two of my sisters, and I asked for directions somewhere, and Charlie tells, "out the parking lot" so I told her "thanks smartass, anything more than that" and my son goes "Mom smartass is a grown up word! You don't get to say that! Do I need to hit your mouh?"

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• when my son was a toddler he dropped his candy and said d@#$%t! He was also running through the clothing racks in a store and ran into the wall and let the sh@# word fly right in front of grandma!
    sgrbear

Answer by sgrbear at 2:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My daughter, Oh my, she has done so much; Bad words, destrcutive, you name it. My favorite is my Walmart story. I can onnly laugh at it recently. She was new into our home through foster care. She was so full of rage from bio family visitations and stuff. She was also only 4 at the time. Anyway, we were at Walmart and she wanted some toy that we said no too. She got mad and ran off so we were like fine bye, we'll see you tomorrow. She came right back and kicked me. Then started pulling things off the shelf faster than my hubby and I could clean them up. So I grabbed ahold of her and held her and she started screaming at the top of her lungs. So my hubby got the mess cleaned up and I carried the screaming kicking child to the front of the store. I waited for him to pay 'cuz he was gonna help carry her to the car. She took off her shoe and threw it at some man on his cell phone, told some old lady to shut up 'cuz she was ugly,
    SophieDrewsMom

Answer by SophieDrewsMom at 3:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• bit me and then stripped naked entirely. I mean nothing on. She refused to get redressed and it was winter time. She did not care one bit. She got away from me and ran naked. We eventually got her into cart again. on the way to the car she threw all her clothes out. We got her into the car completely nude and drove her home. The tantrum lasted another 2 hours til she fell asleep at home in undies. We still have no idea where her shoes went that day. it was the craziest night. We look back and laugh now but obviously not then. We were exhausted.
    SophieDrewsMom

Answer by SophieDrewsMom at 3:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My son's funniest was recently. He's 2 and he ate mud. He was playing in it, took a look at it ,then a big bite. He started spitting it out saying over and over "not chocolate, not chocolate"
    SophieDrewsMom

Answer by SophieDrewsMom at 3:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• my 4 yr old is obsessed with spongebob and one day was watching it when his dadc ame home from worked and told his dad, "squidward has testacals on his arms" he meant tenicals
    He hates bugs and when it's warm we get asian bettles (orange ladybugs) when he see's one he will take the phone sit on the kitchen table and say " I'm calling 911 and put that bug in jail"
    My 16 yr old tells her brother or sisters to call " WHINE ONE ONE" when she thinks there are whining or complaining
    Anonymous

• Since day one I have taught my son to call his private part his penis. Correct term is better to me. One day we were sitting at the dinner table and he said, "Mama, play with my wee wee again." My hubby looked at me and I said, "I don't know." It took a while but we finally figured out that he was talking about his pinky toe - "this little piggy went wee wee wee". I just know that one day DSS will come knocking on my door for me playing with my sons wee wee, LOL
    DeeGillette

Answer by DeeGillette at 6:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009