I own a group that I no longer want to even have open, how do I close a group?

I have a group I opened a long time ago that I no longer even go in due to personal reasons so how can I close it down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If its active see if someone else want to take it over. Not sure if you can do that but I belong to group that I believe could be beneficial but the admin doesn't do anything so its failing.
    Anonymous

• Hi,

Please let us know the name of the group by using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and we will deactivate it for you.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• To close a group you need to use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen and let CM know directly. But you need to give them the name of the group (and the URL address if possible). FYI - They will delete it if you have less than 30 members. If it's more than that they generally try to find another owner.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2009