Dancing with the Stars. GO AWAY STEVE W.

Ok Ok, I know that people vote for the show and that honestly most of the time no matter what the judges vote the people's vote just manages to count for more. But seriously, HOW is Steve W still on that show????

I just don't get why anyone would vote for him.

I admit, I voted a couple times for Cloris Leachman, she was really funny, but This guy... Ick!!!! Ok.. That's all. :) Just thought I'd ask.
(also... why wasn't Holly the one voted off, I'm not saying Denise was any good, but Holly is WORSE imo)

WillDoDa

Asked by WillDoDa at 1:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree. I don't know how bozzo the clown survived one more week! If he had gone home this week neither one of the women would have and we could see if they start to improve.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Definitely. I was so sad to see Belinda go too, I mean, again, I didn't think she was great, but she was certainly better than he is!
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 4:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I was praying Holly was voted off last night...I'm sad to see Denise go. Holly has 2 left feet!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm sorry but I don't like anyone in this group of stars. Did they dig down in bottom of the barrel for them?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yeah, he's bad, but he's obviously enjoying himself. Maybe that's what's getting him votes?
    wakymom

Answer by wakymom at 7:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009