striper??

is anyone on here a striper? or has ever striped? why? how was it? was it worth it? do u regret it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you considering it?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I used to stripe, but they fired me for someone who polka dotted.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• do you mean stripper- as in dance and take off your clothes or striper- like a candy striper in a hospital? (not being mean- just want to make sure I know which you mean)
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• LMAO Bridget
    ZaTa

• i have wanted to at one point before having any kids, just needed to be at least 18.

i wanted to cause i wanted an easy sexy job, didnt want to work at fast food or anything, that's just me.

my SIL was a stripper and i guess you can get sucked into doing drugs, when she quit, she gained tons of wieght, u would never guess she was one.

Anonymous

• a dancer..i might be considering..
    Anonymous

• I go to church with Oz Fox who is a member of the Christian rock band Styper. lol

I am assuming you are talking about the degrading of women through stripping. No. I have not done that and never would. I have too much self confidence and value myself far too much to every do something so vile. The thought of ugly fat men masterbating later and thinking of me would make me vomit. Some on here probably have no self esteem and either strip or have stripped.
    Anonymous

• ANon 1:54, or you could always use your brains, go to school and get a really good job that pays salary and has health benefits.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I was a striper for awhile...I painted those lines on the street, we called it striping. It was fun because lots of cars were stuck behind you while your big truck went really slow.

Anonymous

• sometimes strippin is all thats left.. what do u think..strip or go on the government to take care of?
    Anonymous