i really need help!, my husband and i have been married for about a year and ahalf, and we dont have a sex life at all anymore.i have a 10 month old and another one on the way, im so emotional, i'm so afraid he'll find someone else. please help!!!

Asked by angel27985 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• You would be surprised how many women are just like you. Try to talk openly with him and explain your feelings. You are ya must be doing something right. LOL Tell him that you are scared and need his love and re-assurance. Sometimes with men ya gotta spell it out. good luck will be ok!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The fear you have is quite common. I was afraid of hubby cheating on me when I was pregnant. What worked for us was communication. There are other ways to please your husband other than sex also. Just talk to him. It'll work out.

Answer by Lainee21106 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Give him a bj once in a while... when I'm on my period my husband really appreciates it! As long as you give him some attention down there I think he'll be fine. I know it's hard when you are mommy and pregnant because you probably don't have the drive to do it, but you have to find it within you because I'm sure they miss the affection.

Answer by msp12r at 10:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• i wouldn't worry to much about it. just try to approach him alittle more when the baby is asleep. that happened to me. its all the hormones thats making you so worried. have sex now coz when the new baby comes it gets even less. you'll be even busier. tell him your emotional right now and you need his affection.

Answer by cusina48 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2008