if we were to recieve a check?

if we were to receive a check with the money that obama has used on the stimulus package how much do you think each person would get??

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 1:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• it's roughly 5k a person, all alive people. this is including the 800 billion dollar stimulus passed just before Obama took office
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 2:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Way too much!!
    Anonymous

• Depends on if you calculate by person, person over 18 or actual tax PAYERS :)
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 1:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• About 4000 per person. About 200 million would qualify for money if that was done. Not a whole lot but add in interest on this until it is paid back and it will cost us all more than that.
    Anonymous

• i 100% agree with what you are saying..... i think that we (people that filed 2008 taxes) all should have gotten the money to spend on things that we need. its telling our kids that if you make bad desision with your money then the usa will just bail you out.. uhh it just make me angry

Anonymous

• The big question is would you conservatives have refused the check like the govenors you put up on high for refusing state aide? Doubt it.
    Anonymous

• Praying took the words out of my mouth.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I would not mind a tax cut. We pay 40k in taxes each year I would say me keeping 4-5k more of my money is fair.
    Anonymous

• You won't so what differences does it make
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• How on earth would $5K per person help the economy long term? Do you REALLY think this would have been a better idea?
    Anonymous