I looking for work I can do at home.

I looking for work I can do at home or something I can do around my kids any suggestions?

Berna151

Asked by Berna151 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work from home and love the fact that I can be home with my kids and make an income!! Checkout my website www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 2:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am with Scentsy. I have a few things here on my website. I love it because it does bring in money and it is very easy to sell. My website is www.scentsy.com/6401
    You need to find something you will Love and will fit your schedule. There are alot of things here in Cafemom but watch out for the "work all day and earn .50 cents"...

What can you do? What are you good at or would like to do?
    I like to see people doing something they can wake up to and just totally love it. Then it's not a job!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have 4 beautiful children that my husband and I raise. I stumbled onto a way to make money right from home. It's the easiest and most effective way I've ever tried. I looked for ways to make money from home before. You know what I found? SCAMS and lots of them!! When this wellness company I found asked if I wanted to start a business for under $30, I said "Where do I sign?" I've taken all the harmful toxic chemicals out of my home and my family has never been healthier. My sons have autism and what a difference these products have made. Whether you are interested in "green" products or you would like to build a business, check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 2:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Hi! I work from home with a company called Ameripan.I live it.We offer a sevice that 70% of amercans are in need of and that is"Affordable Health Care".We simple market our Dental/Health Plans and we also introduce others to the Ameriplan business opportunity.We don't do any cold calling or hard selling.We are paid daly and we also receive a residual check every month.I would love to share this wonderful opportunity with you.Just visit my website
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/SBrement. Request and interview!
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 2:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm a consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. There's no start up fee, quotas, inventory to carry, or deliveries to make. If you want to know more, you can PM me!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I just started working from home so that I could be here for my kids and I think it's a great opportunity. It's for an online pharmaceutical company and is done online. If you're interested check out http://www.moms4netprofit.com/positive
    vfuemmel

Answer by vfuemmel at 3:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Hello, I work from home selling AVON, I started when i had my son and needed extra income to buy diapers, I love the product. WE have jewlery, makeup, kids educational toys, And so much more and you only need 10 dollars to start.And No Inventory, to find out more visit my web site , If you like what you see send me a email and I will get back with you,
    Amber
    http://www.youravon.com/adickson
    Amberlynn2001

Answer by Amberlynn2001 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I work for ChaCha! answering questions online that people text in to them :) It's fast, easy, and fun. Please check out my journal post about it here: ChaCha Is Hiring Again! Sweet! Please read the info and apply, they only take applications and hire on a temporary basis so I don't know when they will close it and reopen it again!  Let me know if you have any questions.

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 7:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009