does any body have problems peeing with a tampon in ?

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 1:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Sometimes mine comes out a little when I pee
    Anonymous

• Yes but its usually time to change anyway. And I always tuck the string because I dont like it wet, lol. And forget about pooping with it in...it definitely comes out then!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If it comes out when you pee/poop, you don't have it far enough up. I only have that problem if I don't put them in right.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Amen, to MamaChamp!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 2:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• no it dont come out are any thing it just feel like it haed for me to pee when i have one in
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 2:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Gosh, its been almost 2 years since I've used a tampon so I forgot what its like. Between pregnancy and breastfeeding, my period was delayed for 18 months then when I did get my period, I was on BC so my flow has been too light for tampons. But I when I did have tampons, I'd always change them when I peed and as for pooing, I had the same problem with them wanting to come out. I'd have to push it in further.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Kinda. I never thought about tucking the string, that's a good idea. I have tried several different brands, they just don't fit like they did before kids. The one that works the best, and not always, is the sports one.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I always change when peeing. If I am having a really heavy day they will actually plop out while I pee....wow being a woman is sooooo sexy lol!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• lol salexander...thats just nasty! bad mental image!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Too funny!!!
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009