How do I get her to sleep in the crib for naps?

I don't like CIO and my dd is six months old and she will only sleep in the swing or the carseat. she still cosleeps at night but i want to know how to get her to sleep in the crib during the day. my son had the same problem b ut his was fixed when he had surgery then he had to sleep in the crib at the hospital for a week and he never looked back. Well Fortunately Aria doesn't have to have any surgeries so we're on our own. she doesn't like laying down to sleep so how do i get her to sleep for naps? What are your nap time routines for your baby?

axandra85

Asked by axandra85 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ok...so i don't have an answer but wish i did! my daughter has the same problem! she is 8 months old and will sleep in her crib at night but not for naps! usually i end up holding her! last month she got sick with a cold and has been waking up during the night now...i'm not sure if she is getting more teeth or what! i would love it if any body else out there had an answer! help!
    newmom7908

Answer by newmom7908 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009