I'm a mom of two (almost three!) and in my few quiet moments I blog about gift ideas and gift etiquette at GiversLog.com.
After my own kids' parties and several others we've gone to this month, I've been thinking about party manners, and am so curious to hear what other moms think. Especially on my mind:
1. Do you have a good way get the message to parents if you'd like them to stay for the party? (we once attended a swimming bday where some parents dropped off their preschoolers and left )
2. How late is too late to send out thank yous?
3. If a parent requests "no gifts," do you ever feel like you should bring one anyway?
4. If your party is at a big venue (think Chuck E. Cheese) is it ever okay not to open the gifts at the party?
5. Do you have any particular birthday party peeves?
I'm would love to post about this on my blog someday, but first I'm just trying to figure it out for myself! Thank
Answer by madamekatekate at 3:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009
Answer by madamekatekate at 3:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009
Answer by danni33 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009
Answer by ria7 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009
Answer by ImAmberLee at 1:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009
Answer by mompam at 4:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2009