What's kind of stroller do you have and do you like it?

I have a smaller car (IS250) with a small trunk. My lease isn't up for a year and a half. I'm due in August. The travel system strollers seem so bulky and hard to fit in the trunk. Anyone have a compact, travel system stroller that they can recommend?

jul512

Asked by jul512 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a pontiac G6 and it fits the stroller (its a travel system) just fine. But the brand I have is eddie Bauer and I hate it. Its heavy and the infant carrier was HEEAAVVYYY seriously probably one of the heaviest out there.. I don't recommend it.
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had an eddie bauer travel system with my first and hated it for the same reasons. It was very very heavy. Because of this I got a Baby trend travel system with my second and loved it!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 2:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You should go to stores that carry strollers and they can let you fold it up and put it in your trunk. I have a Galant and the converter is a tight fit for me so you are probably right to find a compact one.
    If you go to Amazon.com you can search for "compact strollers" and see reviews on them.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• How old is your child? I loved the Snap and Go but it's for babies in the bucket seat.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I have The 2009 UPPABaby G-Lite stroller is the perfect stroller , for travel, for public transportation or just to store in your trunk or at Grandma's. This lightweight beauty has a mesh backed seat for full breathability as well as a washable removeable seat pad for children's extra comfort. Plus with it's on the handle fold (no kicking little tabs with your feet anymore!) and full carry strap - this little stroller can go anywhere you go with ease and full portability. It was pretty expensive but we will use it until out Trey is old enough and for future children

lovinlife4kids

Answer by lovinlife4kids at 2:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• evenflo travel system i hate it
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 2:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Thanks for all of your comments. I haven't had the baby yet - due in August so maybe the Snap and Go would be best for now? I can get another stroller for when the baby is bigger and hopefully soon after I'll have a new car!
    jul512

Answer by jul512 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009