How often do you cycle?

I find it amazing that most women cycle every 28 days. I've never had that in my whole life. I started when I was 10 or 11 and they've never been closer than 3-6 months apart (that's with no birth control). Somehow, I ovulate every 28 days, but I don't have a period for over 3 months at a time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lucky you 21 freakn days like clockwork
    sgrbear

Answer by sgrbear at 2:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Lately I've had wierd cycles from having my baby and being on BC, but before I'd have a period every 33-35 days.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I do every 28-30 days. But they are not steady during the 5-7 day bleeding time. I start and stop start and stop. Its horrible. But I also suffer from endometriosious(think thats how its spelled) Probably not....he he..... Mine are very Painful and dont wish it on anyone! Are you sure that for you that is healthy? I know for me if I dont shed that lining of the uterus and the blood build up it is very bad!!!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 2:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• OP here---Yeah, because I don't have them often, my periods are horrible and very, very heavy! But I've been to the doctor several times and they always say it's normal and if I WANT to be regular, I can go on birth control, but there's no need for it.
    Anonymous

• every 28 days. i could set a calendar it's so regular.
    Anonymous

• When I was 16 I started having problems with ovarial cyst and cervical cancer. I ovulate every month just because I feel the pinch in my lower abdomen, and was told by a gyno that I am, but I only have my period maybe 2-3 times a year. I never know when it's coming, but it always happens the 23rd or 24th of a month, and last no more than 3 days.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 3:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It appears mine always comes on the 2nd of the month. That's how it has been for the past 8-10 months.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• About every 5-6 weeks.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009