Do you get Along?

Do you get along with your ex and are able to work out the child visitations ok? Do you feel like you are constantly controlled by your ex and wished he would just disapear? Can you live your new life without him in it to tell you what to do and what you should or shouldnt can or cant do?

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 2:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He is still my best friend. He loves my hubby and I love his wife. We're one big functioning family!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Wow, him and I used to be. Then he got with this new girl and he has turned into the biggest ass you can imagine. I wished it was the way you have it!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 2:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I count my blessings every day
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I never had to deal with that, praise God. My ex has wanted nothing to do with our daughter since she was born and hasn't seen her since she was 1 when we separated. He had visitation rights, but chose not to use them. He did refuse to sign over his parental rights for my husband to adopt her, out of spite, I'm sure, but child support enforcement docked his paychecks because he refused to pay. She's 20 years old and knows of only one father - my current husband who has been her daddy since she was 2.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2009