for military moms...

my dd is still young, and my husband is in the military, she always sees daddy in uniform, and now everyone in a uniform is daddy. when we were at the px just recently, she was walking behind daddy and i was behind her, i said follow daddy and she started following some complete stranger. lol. does your lo do this? or just think everyone in an army uniform is daddy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well wives i guess, i dont know, but the question is there. sorry. i didnt know if i should put moms or wives
    Anonymous

• My son did this when he was little. It was so cute when we would drive on base. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, etc......
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Mine have done that, once or twice. It's kinda embarassing. But when they are young, it's easy for them to be confused. Just don't make a big deal of it. You can talk about how all soldiers like daddy wear the same uniform. Don't worry about it though, a lot of army kiddos do that!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Both my boys and my granddaughter did it. The funniest was when my youngest had only seen Navy uniforms before. We took her to a ceremony with us and she looked at the Marine and almost freaked out...like he was an alien or something. It didn't take them long to figure it out.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• lol, my son doesn't but i think this is cute.... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• That's funny! I can only wait for that to happen! haha! Yesterday I went to the daycare to pick up our little ones and there was this little boy who was just enamored with my car because it had the same sticker as his car! His mom told me that they have the same proud wife sticker only their's said Marines while our's says Army. But, he just loved it! How sweet!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• HAHAHA we were watching The War documentary and I paused it to answer the phone and it paused on a scene of 3 guys in uniform. My son ran up to the screen and pointed excitedly saying "DA DA!! DA DA"..My husband is deployed so it's good he has not forgotten him.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• awww..thats cute everyone. and izsarejman: that is good. good job for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2009