Is she teething??

My daughter is 7 months old, she had a cold for almost 2 wks its been getting a little better, but her nose is running a lot still, everyone says its from teething is that true? I dont see any teething coming in?

kaydencemommy

Asked by kaydencemommy at 2:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• kids can teeth for months before the actual tooth pushes through their gums, my son is 7months and he has 2 teeth that pushed through within two weeks, he teethed since he was3months old, fevers and constant crying from the pain. It could be teething or it could be a common cold, i'd talk to your pediatrician, because they do sell baby oragel in stores like walmart or kmart, and trust me, i have a tube of baby oragel for him on my night stand, it really works, you can also use a teething ring..... if it calms her down you know it is teething also check if her gums feel hard in certain spots in her mouth, an occasionally get a wash rag with cool water and let her teethe on that some kids are more sensitive to teething rings.......
    KrisNJacob

Answer by KrisNJacob at 2:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009