What's the Best novel You read Lately?

i'm looking for new books...I'm reading my first Jodi Picoult novel now (My Sister''s Keeper) and I love it.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Jodi Picoult! My other favorites include Harlen Coben, James Patterson,and The Twilight Series. The book I read most recently and read was Redeeming Love. It's a great story that will bring tears to your eyes. Just on a side note...if you love to read look into joining www.shelfari.com It's a great book site, where u can list the books you've read and look at reviews for other books you're interested in. Happy reading!!
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am reading Danielle Steel fine things. its a pretty good love story. i like love storys and mysteries.
    smtwngrl_27

Answer by smtwngrl_27 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• go ask alice, is an amazing book. possibly the best i have ever read. i love it, it took less than a day to read it. its a little short but definately good.i recomend it to anyone who enjoys reading.
    Anonymous

• Wally Lamb's "The Hour I First Believed"
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• For above poster: Wally Lamb's "she's come undone" is good also!
    Anonymous

• While my sister sleeps by Barbara Delinsky or With The Old Breed by Eugene Sledge.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2009