Dreams?

Do you have any control over your dreams? Do you dream about certain things? Is there a way to avoid scary dreams? Just wondering what everyones thoughts are on dreams.

danni33

Asked by danni33 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I dont think i have any control over my dreams but if I have just had an argument with my dh. i might have a bad dream.
    smtwngrl_27

Answer by smtwngrl_27 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't have control over them, but I know when my dh was deployed, I had dreams about being over there with him. I think I just wanted to be with him so bad that I would go to any lengths to do that! I also have noticed pieces of life sneaking into them. Like if I thought something would be fun to do, I might have a dream about it.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm always having really weird dreams and I never know what they mean! They can get pretty crazy or scary. I have recurring dreams about snakes. They'll be chasing me or just minding their own business but it freaks the heck out of me. The weird thing is I've had them all my life and still do and a couple of months ago my 2 year old almost stepped on a rattlesnake in our yard! I almost had a heart attack and almost gave my uncle one because I was screaming for him to help me! I think dreams happen when you have alot on your mind and that's your minds way of dealing with it.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 3:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I seem to have a lot of dream about when I used to work. I like sex dreams. Hee. Hee.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• If you realize in your dream that you're dreaming[lucid]you can control what goes on in it.Try telling yourself to do so before you go to sleep.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Iv had dreams where i tell meself im dreaming and then cant wake up. I end up controling what i do sometimes
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 7:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yeah, there are times when I KNOW I'm dreaming and I'll tell myself "wake up, wake UP!" but I cannot wake up. I try to pry my eyes open and can't. It sucks! I hate feeling trapped like that, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009