Name?!?!

I have 4 kids, Payton Catherine (3), Aaden Micheal (2), Ava Grace (5 months), Lilly Hope (5 months), me and my husband want 6 kids, and are in the process of adopting a baby girl from Korea! We like some names but are still looking for more! we want a Korean name for the middle name, have any in mind?!

lovingmommy02

Asked by lovingmommy02 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• It's not korean but I like arora lee
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Try www.babynames.com The names have the country of origin and the meaning of the names. If you know what her Korean name is, use that as her middle name. That way she keeps part of who she is. I have seen others do that that have adopted babies from other countries. Congrats and best of luck!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009