i seem to be crying alot and its just like comes on out of the blue and husband feels helpless? any advice and talked to doc and had son 20 days ago, and just seems like i dont know if having two kids is getting to me or i am just going through alot health wise since birth of my son, and could it be everything getting to me.

snowangel99217

Asked by snowangel99217 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Health

• It sounds like you are dealing with post partum depression. Talk to your doctor about what you can do to ease your symptoms and be happy again.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You may have a slight PPD (postpartum depression) problem. Of course, it's also been less than a month, so chances are, your hormones are probably still out of whack!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Could be PPD or lack of sleep or stress over the new dynamic and caring for everyone. It's okay. I'd talk to the doctor and keep an eye on yourself. Make sure you're getting sleep.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had PPD, I would def get something from our Doc. I cried every night for 2 months after my Daughter was born with all the stress I had on me. I had no family, my Husband worked 4pm-1am and it made things really hard. Mine finally passed after 2 months, I had no health insurance, so I couldn't go to a Doc. If I ever have a 2nd Baby, I will have good health insurance and I will go to the Doc If I feel that way.....
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 3:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• your*
    marcnsarah