Our relationship is forced....

He says I have to give him sex....I have to be a good wife.....and its a sin and its against God to leave him or divorce him....I have to force myself just to kiss him...I am so miserable......but i have to put on a good face....I am his wife and need to be a damn good one to him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh wow. I'd leave him. It's not worth living in humiliation for anyone.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• All I can tell you is that you are crazy. I don't care what he says or what you believe in - I wouldn't be married if I had to do that again. I don't think it is necessarily a sin to get a divorce - what becomes a sin is when you get remarried if you got a divorce for any reason other than infedelity. That is what the bible says. You don't need that and you should be happy. You shouldn't have to be made to give him sex or force yourself to kiss him. You need to get out now and think about it.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 3:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• WTF? Tell him that he HAS to kiss your ass and he HAS to shut the F@*K up.
    Anonymous

• Well I don't necessarily know about using those words b/c that is not very lady like or Christ like. I would just tell him how I feel & tell him you aren't going to hell just b/c you get a divorce but you are not going to live like that and that you are supposed to be equal to him.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 3:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You're right momwifelove,

That was pretty mean so I appologize.
    Anonymous

• Um, why don't you want to have sex with him?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Uh...Because sex is gross....
    Anonymous

• Not being mean but why is sex gross with him now but it wasn't when you got married? What's changed and can it be fixed?
    Anonymous

• I'd be outa there so EFFING fast. He needs to be a good husband too, & the bible says so.

The sex is gross now, because there is LACK of respect on his part. It's not making love, it;'s giving him what he says she HAS to give him.....That is gross and disrespectful.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Tell him how you feel. Then suggest marriage counseling.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 4:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009