What is the best gas drop?

I was wondering what is the best gas drops to get for my son..
Where can I buy them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used little tummys (from your local grocery store or walmart) and also im not sure of the name but they have winnie the pooh on them and the box is green i think(also available at the grocery store or walmart). they work GREAT at really any age before two, and they work WONDERS!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I use mylcon drops. worked great on my daughter
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• We use gripe water. Within minutes, our DS burps or passes the gas and feels much better.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 3:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i used walmart brand mylcon but that gave my son horrible constipation.
    saraelf

Answer by saraelf at 3:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I HAVE ALWAYS USED THE KROGER BRAND, IT COST LIKE SEVEN OR EIGHT BUCKS FOR A GOOD SIZED BOTTLE, IT WORKS INSTANTLY WITH MY DAUGHTER AND SHE SEEMS TO LIKE THE TASTE TOO. I THINK ANY DROPS WILL WORK, FOR YOU. SOMETIMES IT GIVES THEM CONSTIPATION, WELL IN SOME OTHER BABIES MY DAUGHTER IT ACTUALLY HELPS HER TO HAVE A POTTY WITHIN 10 MINUTES AND SHE GOES RIGHT TO SLEEP AFTER THAT!
    Alaynajadesmom

Answer by Alaynajadesmom at 3:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009