Inducing Labor

I am currently 37 wks pregnant. I went on maternity leave on friday of last week. My back was hurting alot. I am afraid now that it will take longer for me to go into labor since I am not working. My OB didn't want to check me yesterday to see if I was dilated he was afraid it would induce me into labor. He said he will induce me April 7th if my cervix looked ok. I go back next friday to see him he is going to check me then. Is there anything I can do so my cervix looks good so he will induce me on the 7th???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walk! It helped me get to 2 cm.
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't rush the baby- let nature take its course.
    Anonymous

• with my son i did just about everything to try and induce labor but nothing helped my son was 4 days late...honestly i don't think anything helps...baby comes when baby comes i guess
    SpringMommy07

Answer by SpringMommy07 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009