Sex not lasting as long as I'd like...

Does anyones hubby not last long?! Before we were trying to get pregnant, so we didn't use a condem, and it was literally over in less than 5 minutes.. Closer to 3.. So needless to say, I didn't get mine! Now we are using a condem, and it lasts just a couple of minutes longer.. but still, not long enough for me to get into it enough to have an orgasm. We've tried cock rings, which didn't work.. I just want some advice on how to make it last a little longer! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you have lots of foreplay to get your body worked up to his level? Because if you just start with sex you will just be getting going when he is done!
    My husband knows when he is almost going to cum so he will change positions or stop and just do things to me. I think HE needs to figure out some ways to make it last longer.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I read an article that said a lot of time men have to think about things like sports or something else to distract them when tney're trying to last longer... I told my hubby what I'd read and asked him what he thought of.. he said nothing and I said well maybe you better start thinking more football then.... cause you need to last longer lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i have the opposite problem but i find when i give him head he cums sooner. so maybe you should cut out head before you get yours. maybe it will last longer then.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• he needs to concentrate on you before hand. It's only fare. Tell him to, don't ask. If he wants it, he'll do as you say.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I don't have that problem. Our sex usually last an hour if we want to make it quick but a lot more then that if we want to take our time. Try not going all out at first. You should know what he likes and turns him on so just leave that till the end. Try blocking and thoughts that might distract you even fantasize about y'all having sex the way or the place you would like. Take little breaks that should relax him then keep going. If you are foreplaying try making the foreplay more about you and don't touch him down there because it's almost like having sex to him.

Anonymous

• Sorry, can't help. I'd be thrilled with 3 min. Mine has ED and can't stay hard enough for penetration anymore. Good thing i think he rocks otherwise!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009