Brag away!

My husband just had a bouquet of flowers delivered to my work for ABSOLUTELY no reason, it was so nice and out of character for him, I can't wait to go home and give him a big hug.. What's something your SO does that you want to brag about??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He does sweet things all the time for me, but the two most recent was a HUGE bouquet of roses and lilies delivered to the house, and he bought me an upgrade for my wedding ring...its beautiful!!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 6:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• That was really sweet of him!!

My hubby isnt like that LOL. Last really sweet thing, along those lines, that he did was come home with a bouquet of pink roses for me for our anniversary. First time he'd ever given me flowers and it was a complete shock...but a happy one! lol
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• He does AMAZINGLY sweet things for me ALL the time. I cannot even list all that he has done for me. He's just so full of love and is the mushyest, most loveable snuggly Man I have ever met.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 3:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Aww! How sweet! My SO isn't really romantic to where he sends flowers, although I wish he would sometime! But he does little things like buying me a movie he knows I love and bringing it home after work. Or bringing me sunflower seeds when I don't ask for them. (I crave sunflower seeds!) I know it doesn't sound so romantic but it's the little things he does! He told me already that he's not one to show emotion so I appreciate it when he tries to compensate!
    Anonymous

• nothing nothing nothing :(
    Anonymous

• He surprised me with my new wedding set last christmas
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009