When do you?

When do you start to leak milk? This is my 1st time being prego and have no clue when its going to start!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't start actually leaking milk until I had milk, which you don't get until a couple of days after your baby is born. But, like a week or 2 before my baby was born, you could squeeze my nipple and a little colostrum.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• In the last trimester of pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Not everyone leaks the colostrum when they are prego :P So you might and you might not, and there is no telling when it will happen. I did with my first, but I don't remember how far along I was when it started, probably because I was sure why I kept getting wet spots on my shirt xD I thought it was just from doing the dishes or washing my hands and the placing was coincidence.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am currently 37 wks and I still haven't got my milk...
    Anonymous

• i didnt leak till after my son was born. i was leaking before i went home from the hospital. the second time i pumped i had milk already. so i think its different with each pregnancy and with each woman.. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• This sort of depends on you, your body and your particular pregnancy. Some women start leaking colostrum right out of their second semester, and some don't see anything until after they deliver - and no two pregnancies are the same, even if the woman is.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 4:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009