Is it wrong?

Is it wrong that I want to put pictures of myself up on another website(example, myspace) in hopes that someone will say I'm sexy? I'm not looking to cheat or anything, I just want to feel appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you feel appreciated? Are you married and your husband doesn't give you the attention you need? Are you single and you just want to feel that you've "still got it"?
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 4:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It depends on what the picture shows.
    If it is you in liengerie(SP) or no clothes at all I think that is wrong. If you truly want people to appreciate your beauty and not lust after you then I would take your picture in an outfit that you think you look sexy in that you can be proud to put on myspace, and not have to wonder if it is right or wrong to do it.
    Hope that makes sense I don't know any other way to phrase it.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• EXACTLY I THINK IF ITS TOO REVEALING YES, IF YOU WANT TO BE APPRECIATED THAT WAY HAVE THE BABY ASLEEP WHEN YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE AT HOME TELL HIM TO STAY IN THE LIVING ROOM DOING SOMETHING HE LIKES, GO SHAVE YOUR LEGS AND DRESS SEXY FOR HIM THEN SUPRISE HIM. MY HUSBAND LOVES THAT. IF YOU JUST PUT AN EVERYDAY PICTURE OF YOURSELF ON THERE THEN NO ITS NOT WRONG. ITS INTERESTING TO THINK SOMEONE ELSE LIKES WHAT YOU HAVE OR YOUR HUSBAND HAS, IT GIVES YOU SOMETHING TO WORK TO HOLD ONTO...
    Alaynajadesmom

Answer by Alaynajadesmom at 4:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ur hubbie should tell you.
    Anonymous

• I do understand the urdge, but instead. Put on a sexy little outfit and make yourself feel pretty and suprise hubby when he comes home. :)
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i know how you feel. ive gain so much weight in the past couple years that i no longer feel attractive when i used to get hit on all the time. i dont need to get hit on now because i have a husband who tells me im beautiful everyday but it would be nice to have that confidence back. i dont think its wrong as long as it doesnt lead to anything else
    Anonymous

• I wasn't going to show off anything. Nice skirt with a nice shirt(non-revealing.) I'm married but sometimes my husband just doesn't seem to appreciate me. He loves me and I know he does but half the time it seems the only reason he wants me around is so I can cook, do laundry, etc. I don't feel pretty, I feel like the hired help.
    Anonymous