To counter "Brag away" What is the WORST gift your SO gave you?

Not bashing at all! But my DH can do something SOO romantic...and then the next time do something SOO boneheaded!
The most romantic thing he ever did was Make me a Pot on a pottery wheel and put a mini orange rose bush in it...my fav color...for no reason
But this past V-day...I got a milk shake...thats it! AND he was proud of himself for writing "I love you" on the cup....

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA OMG I LOVE YOU on the cup?? that's ridiculous My husband didn't get me anything for my birthday last year. NOTHING. Not even a card. His excuse was "You were being mean to me" WTF... But I forgave him...( After I ripped him a new one)

(I'm the one that posted the best gift question)
    Anonymous

• My ex got me a mixer for my birthday once...like one of those hand kind you stick down into a cup to mix up a drink or what ever.

Anonymous

• Half of a Little Ceasar's pizza for my birthday. He forgot my birthday the year before, and had forgotten that day too until a friend of mine called to remind him. He was mad that he forgot, and for some stupid reason decided to just be an ass to me. I never said anything to him about forgetting and when I got home he said "your birthday present is on the stove" and stormed off.

Needless to say, he has not forgotten a birthday/anniversary/anything since.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• he's so bad at gift giving that we decided to just buy our own gifts!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I would say a bad gift is better then none! I haven't received anything for years but we're even because I'm never able to buy him gifts anyway. We usually just buy our kids stuff but this year I think I'm going to treat him to a round of golf.
    Anonymous

• my husband got me this cashmere sweater for christmas. it was cute but it was like this old grandma color pink and it was kinda itchy i felt bad that i returned it but honestly i would have never worn it.
    Anonymous

• Before we were married, he went on a 2 week trip to London with his grandparents (this was just after high school graduation). He told me on the phone, "I didn't bring you a ring," and then showed up with a cake of soap. It was fancy enough, but still...

And yes, I married him anyway.
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 4:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My best gift was valentines day of 08 dh got me my computer the worst gift was the same day I got the gift of putting everything together
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Worst ever? Lime green running pants. When I put them on I feel like a "preying mantis". I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE Lime Green!!!!!! Finally I told him and he hasn't bought me any more clothing and I am Thankful!
    Anonymous

• I bought my own engagment ring and then BF (now DH) thought he should give me a ring. So he got his moms old engagment ring, who hates my guts, from his dead beat child molesting dad, and gave it to me. Boy does that say love! There are so many bad feelings and memories tied to that ring.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2009