WTHeck? Has any of you ever experience this?

I got my tubes tied on the day my daughter was born which was on August 21,2007 Now I have been feeling movement in my belly(Baby movement~I know the difference) I had missed my period which was no big deal because I have had a problem with that all my life.I have been having the same symptoms as a pregnant woman so I go to the pregnancy test center and they test me and GUESS WHAT? I am PREGNANT! How do you explain that? How can you explain this to your family who wanted you to get your tubes tied because you have had FIVE babies already and you also didn't want anymore? Has this happened ever to anybody? And what would YOU do? Just need a little advice. Thank You!

MOMMYOF5_1977

Asked by MOMMYOF5_1977 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Health

• my aunt had that happen to her but she had to abort the baby because it was in her tubes and it would have killed both her and the baby.
    Anonymous

• My cousin had this happen to her, Her and her husband did not want any children but ended up pregnant after her tubes were tied for 5 years,(healthy child now 12) It may seem like the worst thing in the world but once you have the baby Im sure everything will be fine. Remember everything happens for a reason, I did not want to have another child and ended up pregnant after my girls were 16 1nd 17, I cryed all 9 months but now he is the joy of my life and I love him more than anything, Best of luck to you,
    Amber
    Amberlynn2001

Answer by Amberlynn2001 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• have the bby
    Anonymous

• You were ment to have this baby good luck to you
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• happens all the time, CONGRATS BTW. Remember everything happens for a reason!!
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had my tubes tied too after my fifth baby. Gurl, I be scared I'm a get pregnant still cuz I know it's not 100% and the doctor told me so before I went into surgery. I got pregnant on the pill and depo every single time I went on birth control ! I've already had one miscarriage after having my tubes tied.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 2:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2009