This is not like me but i can't take it anymore.

I work and have for the past 3 years for my ex-uncle (he and my aunt aren't married anymore) and his son (my first cousin) My uncle is the big boss, and signs the paychecks. But his son, tries to run things and be big boss man and one day he will be but he is not yet. Anyways, he thinks being the boss is telling people how stupid they are and talking down to them. And he is especially hateful to me becuase there are accounts on the accoutne receivable (that i did not okay to charge) that i can't get to pay. I call them, they don't answer, or lie about when coming in or there numbers end up disconnected (which i can't help)ANd he is always mean to me. Telling me i need to stay on top of thing (which i do) i can'thelp what is out of my control. And he tells me i need to call there family and try to find them. I am not doing that unless my uncle tells me to. I am not going to risk getting in trouble (cont in answer 1)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• when someone calls my uncle and tells them that they don't want me calling there faimly about there business. He just says things like his dad tells him all the time. If that is true why dont' my boss tell me he wants me to do it. I am so tired of him being mean to me. I am seriously thinking baout giving my notice and quiting. But i don't have another job right now. And i usually would not even consider quiting but i am 6 months pregnant, and this is really stressing me. I am sitting here right now trying not to cry. ANd last night when i took my blood pressure it was like180/90. And i think that is high. What would you do. Ignore it and kep working?
    Anonymous

• Yes, that is high and you need to figure out something to reduce your BP. You need to call your OB so they can check you for pre eclampsia. You might get a break from work by being put on bedrest.

Please take care of yourself!
    Anonymous

• I would get them both in the room together and tell them to work it out and decide on company police that you can go by. I'd also tell Cousin Numb Nut to learn to be more professional or he'll be finding himself a new kick toy cause I'd be leaving.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No you can't risk your health when you are pregnant...go to your uncle and tell him you are trying, but you can't seem to please his son. The pressure is affecting your health and you hate to quit but if something doesnt change you will have to give a notice for your baby's health. See what he suggests.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You are in charge of how you are treated in your life. Do not be intimidated by the bullying. You must take care of yourself first. By taking care of you, you take care of your baby. It is not easy going out and finding a new job when you are 6 months pregnant. It did not say whether you are married or not and if there is someone else bringing in money for home.
    I was in bed last three months of my first pregnancy because of stress & pre eclampsia. This is not what you want!
    Have you tried speaking with your uncle about the situation? That would be my suggestion to go to first. Ask him what he wants & what is the best way to deal with sons verbal abuse. You can also file a claim with the Labor Board and Unemployment for harrassment and abuse. Can you find a home based business that you can start and make some money? Do you go to church and can maybe get some support from your church? Email dreamteam@bealegacy.com for ideas.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 3:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You need to take care of yourself!!!!!

Work for Yourself and help others do the same.

http://www.doctorsmission.com/

Anonymous