Bedtime issues.

My daughter is 15 months and for her to fall asleep i have to lay her in bed with a cup of water and her cover and turn her mobile on. Is she too old for her mobile? And i would like to stop putting her to bed with a cup but she wont go to bed without it. Any tips?

hisfuturewifey

Asked by hisfuturewifey at 4:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• but that is what you have to do, stop, its you its not your dd, she only knows what you do, at 15 months, I think the mobile is fine, but if you do not want to get in the bed with her or give her water then just stop, tell her why you are stopping, mommie dont want you to sleep with a cup anymore, and I want you to try to go to sleep alone, talk to our kids, that is all they want,
    POOKA123

Answer by POOKA123 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had to do this with my daughters paci. She is 16 months and had to have her pillow, blanket, and a paci to go to sleep. About a week ago we put her to bed without the paci. The first night she just fell asleep but the next night she cried for about 10-15 mins and went to sleep. We haven't had any problems since that night. I would just stop giving her a cup at night. She will cry but she will soon learn to fall asleep without it. Goodluck!
    jflowers

Answer by jflowers at 4:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2009