Anyone been to Smoothie King?

I am looking for ways to gain a extra few pounds and a friend recommended Smoothie King. Anyone been there? What flavors did you like or dislike?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 4:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I like Orange Julius... i love the berry or strawberry and banana flavors. I would try Smoothie King and try some different flavors also they might provide samples before you buy
    Merediths_Mommy

Answer by Merediths_Mommy at 4:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Ok so, I like the slim and trim (obviously since you are trying to GAIN this prob wouldnt be a choice you want) BUT, I get the Chocolate with banana, and then I have them add Peanut Butter, it is sooooooooo delicious!!!!! You could probably ask them to make you something similar but with something that will help you gain weight, the PB is high in protein and fat, so that will add some calories.
    mom2pres

Answer by mom2pres at 5:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I've been there, but its been a long time. What do you mean you need to gain a few pounds? They advertise as very healthy drinks, at least that what I thought they were. I guess you could get something that's fattening, but I'm not sure. lol
    Pooh23

Answer by Pooh23 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2009