when you are in early labor?

does your baby still kick and move around a lot? i have lower back back and cramping and a little stomach tightening, but she is still moving around a lot, actually more than usual, is this early labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am going through the exact same thing and have been for a wk. so i thk it may be. i have had a lot of diahrea also. i was wondering the same thing, i was cramping with back pain all night last nite and i have no idea what for and today my stomach hurts from all the cramping. sorry i couldnt help
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• lol I am having the same thing.. I am currently 37.5 wks. My stomach tightens up alot. I was having sharp pains early. I have been going through this for 2 wks. I have been having odd pain/pressure at the top of my stomach today.. Sorry I couldn't help you either... Good luck!
    newmom2be202

Answer by newmom2be202 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• the baby will be less active almost still if you were going into labor
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2009