am i in early labor?

i have been cramping alot with back pain, and diahrea. contractions coming and going . whats going on am i just a hypercondriact? ( i cnt spell lol) i am 35 wks how long does ths last before the real thing

sfewell09

Asked by sfewell09 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yea... I think you're having braxton hicks which will continue to happen, it's like practice for your body, ya know, it's gettin ready for the big game and all... You will probably continue to get them, and they could be more intense in these last weeks of your pregnancy... Relax in a nice bath or get a back rub or somethin... You're almost done...
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 6:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Yea...I'm 38 weeks, and I coud only hope of having your symptoms... CALL YOUR DOC!! Prego bodies work in crazy ways... I've had..hmmm, let's see, a sore vagina for no telling how long now... hemmroids, constipation, terrible gas, back pain, leg cramps, BRAXTON HICKS<~~~suck!, insomnia, a bitchy husband, and a ton of other symptoms of bein pregnant... As for you, I would say talk it over with your OB... Good Luck!
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 6:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am 37.5 wks I have been cramping and having back pain. But I haven't had any diarrhea. You probably need to call your OB. Just to make sure ok..
    newmom2be202

Answer by newmom2be202 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009