Can I Get A Group Hug?

There's been a lot of name calling, insulting, and bashing going on in here today.
Some of you seem extra frustrated about your situations and I don't like to see people unhappy.

Libs, Cons, Indep, EVERYONE. Group Hug.

It's gonna be ok, we'll get through this TOGETHER. But then again we really don't have a choice do we? Hmmm....

Asked by LadyChamp at 4:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Answer by older at 10:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• While I appreciate what you are trying to do, how on earth can you say we'll get through this together? We are so divided its not even funny.

• So join in the hug and stop spreading the divide.

I'm just saying, stop being hateful for at least 2 minutes out of your day and hug someone. It doesn't have to be me. LOL!!

Hug your cat or something I dunno! Just be happy.

Answer by LadyChamp at 4:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• In 5 seconds you will be called a tree hugging hippy!

I feel like I learn a lot from this section. The people I like to talk to the most are the ones I DON'T agree with. The hostility sucks but that's just how it goes when you get a bunch of women together to discuss things they are passionate about.

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• ((HUGS))

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• LadyChamp you are great! (((HUGS)))

There is a lot of nit-picking going on around here today. I've seen everything from grammer to mistatements to silly comments about how someone phrases something! It is crazy today! Is it like this all the time (I don't come around as much anymore)?

• Oh, Okay. I guess I will join in for a quick huggy-hug.

I know that a lot of the convo here seems to get really heated, but if we didn't care so much (on both sides), there wouldn't be anything to talk about.

group hug

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• group hug Anytime :)

Answer by miriamz at 5:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• no thanks

• HUGS!!, This is the only post that I would even consider responding to on here right now after doing some browsing. So thanks for it. Have a good one.

Answer by HeBlessedMe at 5:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009