Having a hard time

How do you guys pick yourselves up when you feel so hopeless,worthless and just not good enough for anyone no matter how hard you try. Along with you just cant make anyone happy! I am feeling myself weakening and wanting to disapear. I have been everyones backbone for so long and now my back is breaking. What should I do? Please no harshness.... I have cried enough the last few days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sit alone and really think of why you feel it's so important to support (I don't mean financially) everyone but not yourself? Think about how valuable you really are. If you weren't, they wouldn't be relying on you, right? So that tells you how important you are, how valuable a person you are. Things don't happen overnight, so little by little maybe you can stop doing for others and start doing for yourself. And it won't disrupt the other's lives so much if it's a little at a time either!! Good Luck.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Get out of the house, get your hair and nails done, spend the night with your girlfriends. When all the pressure is getting to you, sometimes feeling pretty and having a fun night out is what you really need to refresh yourself.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree that would be nicew to do kabbot01, but what if the man I am living with wont allow me to do those things?
    Anonymous

• I know I went through that feeling alot...and just taking a walk would help me...getting out of my house or anything for myself...but I know it sounds totally corny but hugging one of my LO's would really help. They need me and seeing them smile made it easier to get through the day/night
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Call on God!! i know that this isnt popular with a lot of people, but I have been where you are and it wasnt to long ago. God will give you the strenghth to over come all things all you have to do is call on him. Give your troubles over to him, this is hard for me, i try to "fix" everything myself and i just end up in a bad mood, or making things worse. PRAYER will always over come any thing we try. God is in control and he will see you through it, BUT the answer HE gives to your issues, may not be what you think is best, but just ask and remember that Through HIS WILL BE DONE,,, HE KNWS BEst. HOpe all goes well.....LUV bree
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009