what do you think!

so my doctor said at my next apt she would try stripping my membranes! do u think instead of doing that she would induce me? i have family far away and no friends here yet we just moved. i need my mom to come but she has a set schedule of things and she told me to ask my doctor if she could do that so do u think she will?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 4:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you? - she might, she might not -
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I believe stripping your membranes is what a lot of doctors choose to do to help induce labor anyhow. If they're not opting for pitocin or a prostaglandin cream or any other method, they probably have their reasons. But why ask us? Call your doctor and talk it over with them, since it doesn't matter what WE think - it matters what your doctor thinks and knows.
    Anonymous

• cause it takes forever to get threw to them and i already called and i just wanted opinions ok
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 4:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• do what i do and walk into the dr.s office and talk to their nurses
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2009