HOW DO I CALL DHS ON SOMEONE?

I WANT TO CALL ON MY BABIES DADDY, HE IS ALWAYS SICK WHEN HE COMES BACK, LICE, HE DOESNT PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT, AND HE STILL GETS THE BENIFITS.

IM ALWAYS HEARING THAT PEOPLE CALL ON OTHERS I JUST DONT KNOW HOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• theres usually a number u can look up and call in your county
    Anonymous

• Doesn't sound like a reason to call to me. Sounds like you're more upset about the support. If it's proven you are making false reports he can actually get custody
    Anonymous

• I don't know what DHS is, why don't you just go to the courthouse and file papers to stop visitation and contact the Department of Revenue to have the support taken from his pay.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• This doesnt have to do with support. Im not a gold digger honey. Im sure you have a perfect little world your living in, but us out here in this one want to take care of our child and see that all there needs are taken care of. An him not doing his part and hurting the child health isnt what i call just wanting the support.
    Anonymous

• if he doesn't pay his support call the support unit and have him violated.DHS number is in the phone book.I would also go to family court and either file for full custody or say you want supervised visits .
    JumpingRoses

Answer by JumpingRoses at 4:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I would contact an attorney and see what they say. Like another poster said, if you make false accusations then he can get custody. You can try and call the number for Social Services or CPS (Child Protection Services) and ask what process you need to file. There will be an investigation and you could be investigated too. Have you kept track of his illnesses and lice? Do you have proof? You will need this if you want anything to stick. Sorry, but it does sound like you are complaining about child support to.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I had CPS called on me recently for Bull Crap! The annomoys caller said that I did not have running water or electriciity in my home! UGHHHH! It enranges me that you would want to call because of sickness and lice and back child support. Grow up and talk to your state's attorney general about garnishing his wages.
    Anonymous