What do you order from Hardees?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl, I would order the biggest DR, Pepper they had Two cinnamin rolls, biscuit and gravy and that breakfast sandwhich that is on texas toast with ham and swiss cheese and mayo, i cant remember what it is called. But see in as i am on a diet that want be happening!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• i hate hardees yuck
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 4:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• We don't have a Hardee's we have Carl's Jr. Same company, same star in the logo. I usually get the Famous Star which is just their original burger like the Whopper is to BK. However, all our Carl's Jr.'s now have a Green Burrito within them and they sell Mexican-like food and yesterday I got a Grilled Chicken Southwest Taco and OMG YUMMY!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• The cheese paper commercial of Hardee's has totally turned me off them..However, I do like their breakfasts.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• We don't have them in Maine but I went to one when we where in North Coralina. I got the chicken tenders they where good.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009