Can you get pregnant,If you have sex while on your cycle{plz help}

Since the birth of my 1st child,I've been using Depo & birth control pills,since I've been doing this I've been having very irregular periods but recently I was maybe in like my 2nd to last day of my period & had sex{light flow}&..well I guess you know the rest If you saw the question{lol} but please help..thanks 2 all positive & helpful answers

youngmom86

Asked by youngmom86 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yes u can nothing is 100%
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 4:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• as long as you're having sex, there's a chance
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You're using both the shot and the pill? That doesn't sound like a good idea, if I read correctly. Does your doctor know you're using two hormonal forms of birth control?

Anyway, you can get pregnant at any point in time. It is highly unlikely that you would ovulate while menstruating or even shortly thereafter. Especially if you're using birth control.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 5:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• The only safe way to not get prego is not letting your guard down...lol... j/k, but seriously, nature works in mysterious ways, and nothing is 100%...
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 6:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• you can ALWAYS get pregnant!
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009