• In the Spotlight:

If you could sum up in one word what you want to teach your child(ren) about life, what would it be and why?

Mine would be: Balance, because I believe that taking care of oneself as well as having regard for others is the key to happiness and health.

moniquinha

Asked by moniquinha at 4:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Drive...I don't want my kids to be one of the lazy adults that thinks life should be handed for them. You need the drive to succeed and keep going through failure to get ahead in life.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• responsibility
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 5:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• faith
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 5:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• independance. they need to know how to stand on their own two feet before they can lean on someone else.

it also means that way they know how live life on their own. Its great to have someone to fall back on, but its better to know you can handle it first.
    Anonymous

• Love, cause only once you love your self can you love others, god, this country. Love is the deepest seed we need to plant in our children
    Anonymous

• BIBLE - ( king james version) why ? because, it includes all of the above answers plus more, its full of wisdom and good for teaching, life, ect, and best of all it comes with the gift of eternal life.
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 8:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• God...as in the God of the Old and New Testaments who is three entities-in-one Being.
    ah64dwife

Answer by ah64dwife at 8:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I woudn't say totally evil, but not perfectly harmless either. I read book one and it's probably okay for older teenagers, but nothing under 16. The later books in the series get more "sexy", I've been told. I don't think the vampire stuff in it is enough to qualify the series as wicked. The story is more a romance between two young people, one just happens to be a vampire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Tis is weird....my answer about the TWILIGHT question got posted on THIS thread. Ignore it! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2009