• In the Spotlight:

For all you seasoned Christians out there , What do you think about the movie Twilight ?

I just want to know if any of you thought this was evil or if it was totally harmless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• *shudders* Demonic.... I won't watch it.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• idc
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm a Christian and I loved the movie and love the books. I don't feel it's demonic or evil. The books have no influence over my life or my relationship with God. It's entertainment.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No absolutely not, It is evil.

If you are a Christian and read or watch it, you should ask Jesus for forgiveness. It is a sin to entertain yourself with evil and demonic resources.

Anonymous

• I am a Christian and it is a work of FICTION. I will definitely wait until my children are older and can understand that it is fiction.but I love the twilight series as well as the Harry potter series. Fiction is Fiction.
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 5:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• anon at 508.. just wondering if you own a tv,computer,radio,etc???
    Anonymous

• Yes, but I stay away from any impurities and evil. My children do not watch, read, listen to anything that is not Christian. We do not watch TV, just DVDs or videos that are acceptable. We do not listen to the radio, we listen to Christian music only. I have a computer, my children do not use accept for games I okay. I only surround myself and my family with acceptable material.

Anonymous

• PluggedInOnline.com didn't say much negative about it.  In fact, there was a lot of positive feedback....

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0004361.cfm

Please anon, you must not live outside the four walls you are dwelling in.  You probably don't even know what Twilight is about...yet you post opinions about it.  I must have missed all the "evil" from the books and movie.  There are far more threatning things lurking in your neighborhood....

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Your kids WILL be exposed to the world soon enough. Are you preparing them for how to handle that? Shielding them like that isn't going to make it disappear. I'm not saying they should run crazy and do whatever...but it sounds like you're being a little obsessive about it. I just don't think it's your place to say that REAL Christians will ask for forgiveness for watching Twilight....come on!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• never heard of it
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009