What do you think of the new evidence in the Anna Nicole case?

I believe Howard Stern killed her son and her for money. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not an issue is my life.
    Anonymous

• *in
    Anonymous

• This is politics or current events?????????

You've got to be joking....

Anonymous

• I think it's sad. I'm not sure if he did it or not, but I've heard of sicker people. I wouldn't be suprised.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 5:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

IT IS CURRENTLY ON THE TV SCREEN
    Anonymous

• It's currently in U.S court system. When you don't like the question move to the next.
    Anonymous

• Well I'm shallow so I'll bite. Maybe he did kill the son, to be the only one in her life and he was her lawyer so he would know that her will didn't mention her daughter. So yea, I totslly think he could've done it for her money. From what I understand though, she didn't have much. She never got that settlement from J. Howard Marshall......
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am just hearing about H.Stern's arrest and possible connection! I think it definitly needs further investigation.

Maybe he's the reason why Anna got so whacked out in the first place. Cause when she started doing the TrimSpa stuff, she seemed very alert and more well-spoken...fast forward a year later and she was back to being overweight (drugs can have those effects!) and talking looney!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• It has been proven that he isolated her from the people who loved her, he admitted during the trial of her burial that he had gotten drugs in his name for her, which by the way, she couldn't tell whether she knew or not. Her son was known to have been cleaning himself up and doing very well. Goes to the Bahamas to meet his new sister and dies within hours of arriving of a drug overdose. Was suspicious from the beginning. Then she dies several months later of a drug overdose, conveniently I might add, at an Indian run casino, which the American law can not actually interfere in. Her psycho dr. helps with the autopsy, which is strange. No hair samples are taken for further exam. Which is also strange. Stern lied about Dannylyn, Nicole, Daniel, under oath, and everything in between. So, he made himself suspicious.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Then she dies several months later of a drug overdose, conveniently I might add, at an Indian run casino

I thought she died in a hotel?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2009