Original lullibies

Do you have any original songs or lullibies that you sing to you baby? Do you mind sharing?

Its not original but I dub the words to Bob Marley's No Woman No Cry to:
No Aden no cry
hey hey hey hey
Hey little baby
Dont shed no tear
No Aden no cry
(lol)

And I also have a song in spanish but since I dont really speak spanish its just a whole bunch of spanish words that I sing in a goofy voice that my baby finds funny

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I changed the words from "Oh my darlin clementine" to
    Oh my darlin oh my darlin oh my darlin Scarlett Rose
    she was dirty so mama bathed her
    oh my darlin scarlett rose

and I change the verses depending on what Im doing.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Kinda. One of my nicknames for him is "Zaiah Baby" so during Christmas time instead of "Santa Baby" I would sing "Zaiah Baby" to him. The rest of the lyrics didn't really go with it though...lol. I also made up a silly little song we do when he's getting changed and just in a diaper. We dance around and I sing "I got a naked baby! Zaiah's a naked baby!" and he loves it. We're weird..lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Me and my daughter sing the wheels on the bus, pee pee on the potty (just repeat it lol), and aubrey aubrey aubrey lol
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 6:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I'm trying to remember the words to a song that goes something like this, "I love you a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck. A hug around the neck......" and then I forget the rest of the words. It's really a cute song!
    I find myself singing the Barney song to my granddaughter....LOL....and just regular soft songs that I know.
    She also loves to be read to in a sing-song voice.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2009