Dd losing weight

Ok I posted a queation about a week or so ago about my dd losing 6 lbs well she's lost another pound making it 7 lbs and I'm worried she's getting where she wont eat she'll ask for something take a bite or 2 then throw it away I need help what do i do take her to the dr I don't know if im over or under reacting ? She's 2 1/2 years old 36 inches tall and 23 pounds the last time i checked

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 5:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Kids' Health

• 7lbs within that short period of time is not healthy for anyone, adult or child.

I would say its time to take her to the doctor.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Is she sick? maybe an ear infection or throat infection? Maybe acid reflux makes her not want to eat? Any new stress that may be bothering her? Check with doc, for sure though.
    Anonymous

• she was sick for almost 2 weeks going on 2 weeks ago i know its not her ears she has tubes but she is really congested even with breathing treatments.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Take her to the doctor, that is not normal for child or adult.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009