stomach pain and possibe TMI

I've been having stomach pain centralized on my right side right under my rib cage but closer to my belly button than my side. I have also felt like I'm going to have diarrhea and have had a little bit of gas. I'm also experiencing a lot more discharge, its white and milky. I'm 13 weeks pregnant, anything to worry about? Or normal?

javila

Asked by javila at 5:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm gonna say normal. the pains is your uterous stretching and moving things outta place, you may need to drink more fluids if you do get diarrhea(and call doc) and the discharge is normal. get used to wearing a panty liner again! If you are really worried call the doc, its their job dont be shy about it
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2009