Leaving one job for another..

I have a good job right now as far as pay goes.$10.50/hr. However things have been going terrible and i am staying stressed out. I am considering quiting my current job and getting one as a much lower position and possible working two jobs to make up the pay difference. I am considering just doing something like washing dishes in the kitchen of a nursign home for Prob $6.00/hr verser my fully qualifications of being asecretary at my current job. So i was considering working at two homes her in town one in the morning shift and one n the evening shift to make up for the money difference. Would that work out? I do have my CNA license which i got to work part time some but havn't worked since 07 and it expires next month.So i don't know if i want to work as cna or not though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Before you do this, think about the person that you are. Although you may feel stress with your current job, it may provide the mental stimulation that you need. If you do a menial job (although an important one) it may not provide you with that stimulation, you could get bored and either do a poor job or quit, and then where will you be? In the meanwhile, they will have filled your previous position. I think to keep your CNA license current would be a good idea. That is a field that would offer much growth.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I agree. That and look how hard it is to find a job right now. The CNA sounds like the best bet, you can work your way up, and no 2 days are usually the same. Medical is always in demand, and if you get tired of nursing, you can also move to other positions where you are at.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2009