my face is damn shiny!!

oily oily oily.... shiny shiny shiny.... want it to go away!!! please?? help!!!! any advice?? What do you use to keep the shine away? make up or face wash?? both??

sweetmama8

Asked by sweetmama8 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Use St.Ives facial exfoliant for SENSITIVE skin. Works great!
    AsianDoll1

Answer by AsianDoll1 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I am too. I sell Avon and these products really help. Under your makeup wear Magix Face Perfector. Its a primer that keeps you shine free and makes your makeup stay put all day.
    For a cleanser I really like the Clearskin Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub. For foundation use IDEAL SHADE Cream-To-Powder Foundation. Its good for oily skin bc its a one in all and you don't need to have layers and layers when you have oily skin it makes it worse. For me anyway! You can try them at my webstore www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• You can also use blotting papers during the day to absorb the oil and it won't mess up your makeup. You can get them anywhere, I use the Clinique ones.
    threeisenuff

Answer by threeisenuff at 10:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I always used to have a really oily t-zone, to the point that during the day I used to take kleenex to mop the oil off.  

I am now using Arbonne products and have seen a huge difference once my pores were no longer blocked and the moisturizer could actually be absorbed. That took about 2 weeks for me and a deep pore cleanse.

I am using the anti-aging line but they have a great new line called FC5 that includes products for oily/combination skin. Here is a link if you would like to take a look.  FC5 products

I use their makeup primer and then the Mineral Powder foundation to keep everything really light..  Let me know if you would like to know more about the products.

Preferred clients can save 20% off retails for an entire year.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• mary kay beauty blotters oil absorbing tissues $5 are great to have in your purcse to get rid of the shine but to minimize the chance of needing those you could also use the mk timewise cleanser and moisturizer in the comb. to oily skin formula....they work miracles. pm me for more info and just so you know....I believe evryone once they try Mary Kay will love the product so first time orders recieve 25% off
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009